Kim Crawford VIP FASHION WEEK EXPERIENCE
ONECARD EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating off-premise and on-premise outlets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences on 25/7/2011 and closes at midnight on 7/8/2011 (“Promotional Period”). Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the promotion closing. Details of the winner will be listed at www.kimcrawfordwines.com.
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a wine from the Kim Crawford Regional Reserve Range from any participating Progressives Enterprises outlet (Foodtown/Countdown/Woolworths).
5. To enter, individuals simply swipe their valid Onecard at point of purchase.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and country of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. This promotion consists of one (1) Major Prize of two tickets to Kathryn Wilson and two tickets to Huffer New Zealand Fashion Week shows (dates to be advised but will be between August 28th & September 4th), invitation to VIP drinks prior to each show (duration of approx 1 hour) and online vouchers to that value of $500 for Kathryn Wilson and $500 for Huffer. The prize does not include transfers or accommodation. Airfares are not included for winners outside of Auckland. Total estimated prize value $1200.
9. The vouchers will be issued in denominations at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter does undertake to consult the winner prior to issuing the vouchers, but reserves the right to the final decision on denomination of the vouchers issued.
10. Where no change is given from a voucher transaction on-line, it is the responsibility of the Winner to use the full amount or as close to of that voucher in that transaction. The Promoter will not be liable to refund the amount forfeited during a transaction where the full voucher amount was not redeemed.
11. The Promoter is not liable for items that are sold out or unavailable for any reason whatsoever via the on-line retail outlets used as a vehicle for this promotion (Huffer.com & Kathrynwilson.com).
12. Vouchers will be valid for (2) two months from date of issue unless otherwise negotiated between the Promoter and The Winner but the final decision is at the full discretion of the Promoter.
13. The Winner is bound by any further terms and conditions of sale as stipulated by the partnering on-line outlets. All on-line transaction terms and conditions must be adhered to as stipulated on each site.
14. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or damaged items that will be delivered via the on-line transaction with the individual on-line outlets of our designer partners.
15. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
16. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Any prize not claimed by August 15th, 2011 will remain property of the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
21. The Promoter is Constellation New Zealand Limited , PO Box 471, Kumeu, Auckland 0841. Phone: 0800 662 456.